If you are in the market for launching your one IOS mobile app then you need to join the Apple Developer Program. This is a must you will not be able to submit your app to the Itunes store without it. If you are using a dev shop to build and design your app make sure you do not use their Apple Developer account.
Follow these easy steps and you will be on your way.
1) An Apple ID is required to use Apple Services. Click here to create your Apple ID, You will not be able to go any further till you have your ID.
2)Please keep in mind the Apple Developer account is $99/year. Some Nonprofit organizations qualify to have this fee waived by Apple.
3)To enroll in the Apple Developer Program as an organization, you’ll need your Apple ID as well as a D-U-N-S number. You can acquire a D-U-N-S number here. You must have the ability to enter legal agreements on behalf of your organization.
4) In order to enroll for the Apple Developer Program visit this page and login to the developer section with your Apple ID.
5) Once you are logged in, you will be prompted to accept the Apple Developer Agreement in order to proceed.
6)Make sure you select “Join the Apple Developer Program”
7) From there select the “enroll” button in the top right corner
8) On the bottom of the next page, select the “start your enrollment” option.
9) Proceed to the next screen and page fill out your organization’s information, agree to the legal agreements and then select the purchase button. That’s it! You now have a fully functioning Developer account with Apple.
Welcome to the Apple Developer Program!!!!
Good luck with your new APP